Common Questions & Answers
How do I access an account as a Sub-Administrator?
The administrator of an account can add a colleague as a sub-administrator to their account if needed. To be added you must provide them with the email used to log into your LegalConference.com account. If you do not already have an account you can register one online for free.
- After the administrator has added you to their account log back into your personal account.
- In the top right corner click on the drop-down menu next to the Lobby link. The accounts for which you have sub-administrator access will appear in this drop-down box.
- Select the account you wish to access.
- You will then be taken to the Lobby of that account as a sub-administrator.
- You will be able to add, edit, and remove documents, host meetings, invite guests, and give presentations.
- You will not be able to access the main account information, change the account password, or create a new client or webinar folder.
Contact Customer Support
Click on 'Live Help' to talk with us online (8:00am - 5:00pm, CST)
Or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to phone our offices between 8:00am - 5:00pm, CST at