Common Questions & Answers
How do I send the Folder ID and Password to a guest?
LegalConference™ provides a free invitation function for its members so that they can invite clients to participate in a videoconference without guests incurring additional charges, downloading software, or registering with a service. You may invite guests to review documents and videoconference after you open a file.
- After you have logged into the Lobby, select the folder you are inviting guests to view and click it to Open.
- At the top of the room screen select Send an Invite.
- The invite screen will allow you to edit the email and track those who have already received invitations.
- If you want a client to get online at a specific time you may select an appointment from your calendar or enter in a specific time and date.
- Click Send to send the invitation.
- You will stay on this screen and can send multiple invitations.
- Click the X in the top right corner to exit the invite screen.
Note: You can resend invitations by choosing the Resend Invite button. This is useful in case you had to change the password for the folder. You may also delete attendees, however, you must reset the password for the folder if you want to block future access.
If you already have a group email and do not want to use the online invite you may send the Folder ID and Password to guests through a separate email. You can find the Folder ID and Password in several locations:
- Click on the Settings tab at the right of the screen when in an open folder.
- Mouse over a folder in the Lobby and this information will appear on top.
- Click Edit on a folder in the Lobby to bring up the folder's details.
Contact Customer Support
Click on 'Live Help' to talk with us online (8:00am - 5:00pm, CST)
Or email us directly at: email@example.com.
Please feel free to phone our offices between 8:00am - 5:00pm, CST at